Please note that the above published rates are for the “Boat” and the specified number of Passengers/Anglers. I do not mix parties, so the only people on the boat are the people in your group. If you have questions, please call 850-450-6276.
- Prices include all licenses, dead bait, chum, use of tackle, and fun! - Live bait can be caught or purchased from a bait boat (when bait boats are in operation).
- Bring snacks, drinks, sun screen, and your sense of adventure.
- Deck hands work for tips, 10-20% gratuity is customary and VERY appreciated!
- Trips must be cancelled 15 days prior to scheduled date to receive a FULL refund.
- Fuel costs strongly influence pricing, therefore prices are subject to change. Book early to lock in a price.
Large sharks are the ultimate game fish and make beautiful trophies, but, they will not be harvested. ALL large sharks WILL BE PHOTOGRAPHED AND RELEASED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE! We fully support "Catch and Release"
Cans and plastic bottles please. Alcohol is allowed for persons of LEGAL age. Drinking should be done in moderation.
If paying by Credit Card online, any refunds will be the amount of the trip/deposit less the $50.00 processing fees charged by the Credit Card companies.
Reservation Policy: 50% deposit required at time of reservation to hold the date for you. Remainder of trip balance IS due IN CASH prior to departure. If the deposit is NOT received within 10 days, your date will be made available to others.
1 - If weather canceled the trip, you are entitled to one of the following, your choice: A - Complete refund of deposited funds. B - Reschedule the trip on a space available basis. If there is not a open date that fits your schedule, you get your full deposit back.
2 - When the Fat Jax (boat) leaves the dock, the trip is considered "underway", no refund will be entertained.